This was an idea started out of LoVe....

but unfortunately continues out of NeeD....


Can you HeLp ?

Sunday, October 20, 2013

CeLeBraTioN TiMe

We have reached a MILESTONE... hip hip horray!!!
Yes donations of these precious blankets have reached
Thanks to the recent delivery of this beauty from Claire... from HERE.
Just look at the work and love Claire put into it!

THANK YOU to all the wonderful ladies out there who helped make this number possible. Without you I would have struggled to make it I think... so give yourselves a  big high five!!!

CoNGraTuLaTioNs ladies... 
you are all ANGELS.

2 comments:

  1. what a lovely blanket,well done Claire on helping a family in sad times.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheryll. I have a couple of quilts that I would like to send to you. Can you email me your address as when I click on email in your profile it does nothing. ellie4k@gmail.com Thanks

    ReplyDelete